Thread: OT: Trip to Pittsburgh
View Single Post
Old
07-06-2012, 09:23 AM
DockEllisExperience

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. T View Post
For restaurants, you have to go to Kaya. Excellent Caribbean food. I'd go on a Saturday and make a day of walking through the Strip.
They also have an excellent brunch on Sundays

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassius View Post
cold topping = do. not. want.

Mineos is the best pizza in town if you ask me.
I'll say Fiori's for best pizza, Mineos is top notch though. I love Beto's too as someone else mentioned, it's very unique. You're either going to love it or hate it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Wayne View Post
Surprised nobody said Fat Heads. Tessaro's in Bloomfield too. Consistently rated one of the best burgers in the country.
Fat Head's is where I always take visitors from out of down, 40 taps and one of the biggest "bar food" menus you'll see anywhere. Get the Chicken Little Headwich if you're looking for something unhealthy/delicious. I'll go on the record and say I was very underwhelmed with Tessaro's, I'd rather have a burger at Fat Heads, BRGR, Burgatory, Winghart's, Red Robin or 5 Guys. Maybe I had a bad experience however...

Also, not to disparage anyone here, but a lot of people walk into Primanti's and get the cheese steak which is nothing more than a ****** hamburger patty. You gotta go with your favorite lunch meat or go with cap, egg and cheese like someone suggested. Oh and lots of hot sauce.

DockEllisExperience is offline   Reply With Quote