View Single Post
Old
07-06-2012, 09:40 AM
Tormentor

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BestWestern View Post
Surprised MacKinnon is #1 on every list, figured Jones would be #1 at least once. Is Jones not supposed to be a better prospect than Murray/Larsson?
For what it’s worth, The Hockey News had Jones ahead of MacKinnon in their Draft Preview.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slovakiasnextone View Post
Though, since you have players who were A rated on CS list, does that mean that they already released the A/B/C rated players watchlist? I must have missed that somehow...
I haven’t seen the B and C lists yet either, would be nice to know who they have on their lists.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff_Dyck_#1 View Post
Sweden: Preliminary top 30 > 2013 NHL draft
Any thoughts about Jens Högbom?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patmac40 View Post
Fucale not ranked in top 30? Yeah that'll change
Hockeyprospect has Fucale as an honourable mention after their top-30, McKeen’s has him at 31th and ISS has a separate list for goalies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FinHockey View Post
Suprised Barkov was 7th and 8th on some lists. Thought he was considered top-5 by everyone.
WU18C’s might be a possible reason for Barkov being slightly lower on some lists. After all he was recovering from mononucleosis and didn’t perform at his best. It’s also a fact that he needs to work on his skating, and guys like MacKinnon and Jones are definitely ahead of him in that aspect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juniorhockeyfollower View Post
Finland - TOP 10

1. Aleksander Barkov - Tappara (6´2 / 205)
2. Rasmus Ristolainen - TPS (6´3 / 203)
3. Ville Husso - HIFK (6´2 / 183)
4. Artturi Lehkonen - KalPa (5´10 / 152)
5. Janne Juvonen - Pelicans (6´0 / 176)
6. Mikke Levo - Ilves (5´11 / 157)
7. Matias Pulli - TPS (5´9 / 150)
8. Juuso Ikonen - Blues (5´7 / 165)
9. Kevin Lankinen - Jokerit (5´11 / 163)
10. Atte Mäkinen - Tappara (6´3 / 205)
After Barkov and Ristolainen things seem fairly unpredictable, and that’s often the case when the draft is still 12 months away. Will be interesting to see how these guys develop next season. In my opinion Mäkinen should be a bit higher on that list at this point. He has a NHL frame and might develop into a pretty good shutdown defenseman. Some of the guys above him might be projected as Euro-league players unless they grow some height.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMcCarthyFC View Post
Kanzig plays for Victoria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alberta tough View Post
I think he got Nurse and Kanzig mixed up.
Yep, I had those two mixed up.

Tormentor is offline   Reply With Quote