View Single Post
Old
07-06-2012, 12:13 PM
Drizzt1

vCash: 500
Your wrong cyberfan. I was absolutely NOT against McClement signing with us at ALL when that trade went down (I was completely against that trade all together mind you ).

My issue with McClement, was that in his first 24 games for us, he was disgraceful (I reckon he'd admit that himself), BUT, he improved going into this season, as did my opinion of him.

Now, players themselves have said they were hoping to get traded away. We have had offers on the table for big name players (according to some - even in the media), and players elect not to sign here.

What especially is worriesome, is comments made by Stoa, Lappy, Brunette, Quincey and Anderson after they left. I mean Lappy? He is such a classy human being, something had to be on the nose there.

Lastly, there is a HUGE difference in my books between a player who can do a wonderful "job" for their team, and a player who can do a wonderful job, and be passionate about the jersey they throw on. Just because you can't understand that, doesn't make it right or wrong. I get it, you don't - and that's fair enough.

Drizzt1 is offline   Reply With Quote