View Single Post
Old
07-06-2012, 11:40 AM
glenngineer
HFB Partner

vCash: 500
Can't translate for you on that one.

On a different note, I think it's funny that Suter and his agents were in a meeting with Liarpold and he says, hey, you want me, you have to sign Parise too. You can have us for the same contract. What pisses me off more and more is that this was the plan all along to Suter and Parise. You guys want to play together, great, go play together. I have no issue with that. The way this was all handled is what I have a problem with and to me there is no integrity here. Here's the thing, if Suter told Poile he'd give us the opportunity to match any offer, did he go to Poile and say, Zach and I want to play for the same team, can you make an offer to both of us that is the same is what other clubs will offer? Everything I've read on this so far says no. Sounds like Suter and Parise had their plan in effect and like I said, that's fine if they both wanted to play in Minny. Don't string people along though, that ain't cool.

Now the question becomes, do I keep Parise on my fantasy hockey team since I have lost all respect for him. Heck, I had Bertuzzi at one point. Any help on this would be appreciated.

glenngineer is offline   Reply With Quote