View Single Post
Old
07-06-2012, 07:50 PM
  #371
Blueshirt Believer
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 6,378
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmw2004 View Post
My God! When is this situation going to be resolve? Sorry, but I am personally sick of it already. Can't stop but to look at at this thread over and over again.
Nash? Maybe next week(but has a chance to drag into August). I think we are waiting for Doan atm. I think he would make a decision by Sunday or Tuesday at the latest.

Howson may panic if it looks like we are moving in on Doan. Personally, I am getting to the point of apathy about the whole thing.

Blueshirt Believer is offline