View Single Post
Old
07-06-2012, 08:56 PM
  #373
bmw2004
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Brooklyn, N.Y.
Country: Russian Federation
Posts: 2,473
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueshirt Believer View Post
Nash? Maybe next week(but has a chance to drag into August). I think we are waiting for Doan atm. I think he would make a decision by Sunday or Tuesday at the latest.

Howson may panic if it looks like we are moving in on Doan. Personally, I am getting to the point of apathy about the whole thing.
I just really want this team to compete on a high level just like Detroit does for years. I am afraid Sather will do something stupid.

bmw2004 is offline