View Single Post
Old
07-06-2012, 08:22 PM
87isgod

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by TangBanged View Post
It is indeed a tough decision, I cannot fault you for that. Outside of Weber, I don't think you'd find as young of a D with his skills and size that could immediately make your young team better. For the sake of discussion, let's say we do exchange Subban between one another. Your backend will be rather full of offensively gifted D. You'll have Whitney, Shultz, Subban, and a great prospect in Klefbom just off the top of my head. You potentially have the offense to offset that of what you lost. Not mention a PP with RNH/Hall/etc who can just skate in circle pulling one timers off. It may make your Oilers an even more balanced team.

My interest is still there so I'd be more than happy to engage in further discussions and or option with you. Though as I stated previously, I acknowledge your other offers- Hiller, Fowler, etc.

If I end up trading Subban I'll probably have a good bit of interest. Define "high-ceiling" forward; I think I have a few who may match that. Perhaps MTL's fwd prospects would be more compelling? Off the top of my head I can only really think of Rene Bourque from my roster. Prospects are a bit more interesting with Collberg, etc.
Yeah ill take a look at your prospect pool and we can work something out. I just want a young potential guy to skate with huberdeau. I figured cambell is my best moveable asset.