View Single Post
Old
07-06-2012, 09:54 PM
MarshmontMcSlewfoot

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by cursednumber6 View Post
All good things........I do not think Ray will help Miami that much as they run a totally different style of offense. THe problem for the Celtics is that Bradley will not be back until December. That basically leaves them where they were last year, except a year older.....

Btw if they sign Jeff Green for 10 million a year for four years it will be the second stupidest free agent signing in any sport this year....Jeff Green is a very medicore total tweener. I think Ainge lost his mind.
Yeah I sort of have the same reservations about Green. However he only had that one year in OKC averaging 15 points before Harden came on the scene where he looked to be coming along as a good NBA starter...and the emergence of Harden derailed his career a little bit.

Green fits into our depth pretty well I like how he compliments Pierce, K Joseph, Bass, and Sullinger (and can play as well as guard a 2 better than any of them until Avery is back.)

Like you I am not sure he is "that" good. (We'd know exactly how good Green is if Harden hadn't taken his job or if he played all of this year but since he did Green's a little unknown.)

Hes a big kid and a good athlete if he gets hot with his jumper I don't see many holes in his game.