07-06-2012, 10:50 PM
ColePens
Global Moderator
Your Savior

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to ColePens
Quote:
Originally Posted by JTG View Post
There's something very dividing about water.

And I completely forgot about Police Station Pizza in Ambridge. I had it every summer when I was visiting family.
Great call, JTG. I usually leave this one out because Beaver County is far from what people think of in the city. For locals, great ****ing pizza. Really solid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bathroomSTAAL View Post
You guys are right about the dividing lines of the rivers. I grew up in Crafton and my family eventually moved a few miles to Robinson. A year ago I finally struck out on my own and got an apartment "up north" in Bellevue...a lot of the time it feels like a totally different city. Now everything I need is on McKnight Rd and I rarely venture south of the tunnels.
I live in Robinson and refuse to go to the North Hills. I have loved how this city is split. We will all meet downtown, South Side, or Shady Side.... but in no way shape or form will we EVER go to the other side of town.

I had a friend in the North Hills and finding his house was like going to a new country. It was ridiculous. I love the South Hills and would go as far as saying I'd never move to the North Hills. I'd rather move to a new city. It's still amazing how that works.

ColePens is online now   Reply With Quote