Thread: OT: Futbol II
View Single Post
Old
07-07-2012, 02:27 AM
AllIsFehrNLoveAndWar

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to AllIsFehrNLoveAndWar Send a message via MSN to AllIsFehrNLoveAndWar
Quote:
Originally Posted by CapitalsCupFantasy View Post
Well there it is Arsenal fans....

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2...persie-arsenal

I feel for you...
Kinda expected it when he wasnt signed by the UCL final. Honestly dont think this is a big of blow on the field as losing Fab Nasri and Wilshere in one offseason was with only one replacement in for them, so I think the team will be fine, but no Persie means they go from EPL outside contenders to hopeful 3rd/4th finisher again (Chelsea is in a very similar situation with not a lot of proven EPL talent leading the front line starting next season).

However, I am very disappointed in how he went about it, totally unprofessional and I don't know if he just didnt think it through or didnt care. Never really thought he was the smartest guy so I'm gonna guess that he didnt see how big of a dick move it was to announce it that way, that he honestly thought he was helping out his fans, cause he has kinda taken it upon himself to try and force Arsenal to spend money to win trophies so he prob thinks he is the good guy here.

AllIsFehrNLoveAndWar is offline   Reply With Quote