Thread: Confirmed with Link: Raphael Diaz Files for arbitration.
View Single Post
Old
07-07-2012, 05:56 AM
ECWHSWI
5M? insulting!!!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickthegoon View Post
Depends on your interpretation of his situation i guess. I don't see it as a waist of his talent. I see it more like an extra opportunity he was given when he was given offense time. As for his comments comparing himself in the media to certain teamates......isshhhh......I think given your " almost rookie" status, you should keep that to yourself, or at the least, not go to the media !.........by the way, did not hear Emelin question why he was not given a crack on the second wave of the p.p........it's not like our left side was killing it last year.
Anyways, I should point out and say it outright, I have never liked Weber....ever since he was presented to us like the replacement to Streit, he has been a disapointment....so my judgment might be blurred a bit ...hehehehe
for a d-man, playing for what is an opportunity ? an opportunity for what exactly ? show he's a good on the forecheck? behind the opponent net ? in the slot? yeah, it sure would help a d-man improve his game...

the last rookie to talk like that to the medias was given away for free and is now putting up 50+ pts seasons in TO...

You're disappointed the 23 years old D-man that Weber is didnt put 50+ pts seasons ? or that he isnt fully developped at 23 ?

ECWHSWI is online now   Reply With Quote