Weber
Tor's 1st Rounder
Joffrey Lupul
Mike Fisher
Colin Wilson

To Toronto

Luongo
Mason Raymond

Okay I know this is alot but he is the breakdown.

Toronto trades

Mike Komisarek, 1st Rounder 2013 and Joffrey Lupul

for

Luongo and Mason Raymond

(this is rumored as what van's wants for Luongo and this is what toronto wants from van's)

Vancouver Trades

Ryan Kesler, Alex Elder, Van's 1st Rounder, Nicklas Jensen, Mike Komisarek

To Nashville for

Weber, Mike Fisher, Colin Wilson

Why Nashville does this

they get a great return for weber, they finally get a #1 center in Ryan Kesler + #1 dman in Alex Elder a great replacement for weber + they get a 1st Rounder + Nicklas Jensen + Mike Komisarek for Fisher and Wilson. they add 4.5 million salary to get them to the cap floor so with this trade they add 12.75 million to help them to get to the cap floor and with only losing 4.2 million they add 8.5 million to their cap

why Vancouver does this

one they don't have to deal with Mike Komisarek contract. They get there #1 dman for the next 10-12 years. They get a great #2 center to replace Kesler and they also get a great #3 center in Colin Wilson from the Nashville + they get Lupul from Toronto to complete there top 6. also with them freeing 8.5 million that will be enough cap for them to sign Weber long term.

why Toronto does this

simple they get there #1 goalie for the future + they get Raymond to replace Lupul

I think the value is fair give me your thought?
Sorry. This is the worst proposal I have ever seen.

Nashville gives up the best D-Man in the game, plus two good Centres, for an OFTEN injured Kesler, Elder, and a bunch of junk(including MAJOR junk in Komi's contract)....

Vancouver gets an absolute TON, and only has to get rid of a horrible Luongo contact, an OFT. injured Kesler, Elder, and not much else.....

Toronto seriously overpays for Luongo's horrible contract and a throw in.

Holymakinaw is offline   Reply With Quote