Fantasy Hockey League?
View Single Post
07-07-2012, 04:44 PM
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Harrisburg, PA
Fantasy Hockey League?
The Flaming Horsehead - Flamesrule
The Legion- tfong
Fuzzy Pink Ponies- TheGleninator
Hamilton Slackberrys- GLaDOS
The Pink Panthers- Devilspuppet666
Feel the Heat
Jumpin Jamaican Quadriplegics- Nogger
The Terrors- InfinityIggy
The Lethargic Sloths- MarkGio
The Black Knights- Savoie16
Seattle Falcons- Skobel24
Here is a spreadsheet of all the players taken so far. It will be updated every so often by "Feel the Heat".
Keeper League Spreadsheet
Calgary Flames HFBoards Rules
1. After the draft is completed, you will have 25 players on your roster; 4 Left Wingers, 4 Centers, 4 Right Wingers, 6 defensemen, and 2 goaltenders. You will also have three bench spots and two IR spots. You may have a third goaltender, but one will be placed on your bench.
2. We will be using Yahoo! Fantasy
3. The stats we will be using are: Goals, Assists, Total Points, Powerplay Points, +/-, Face-off Wins, Hits, Blocks, and Game-Winning Goals. For Goalie stats we will use: Wins, Losses, GAA, Sv%, and Shutouts.
4. There will be no salary cap.
5. There will be three divisions, each having 6 teams. Two teams from each division will make the playoffs. This means that there are 6 teams total that make the playoffs. (top two teams get a bye)
6. We will be doing H2H.
1. One day full processing period for all trades.
2. In order for a trade to go through, you
confirm the trade in the Calgary Flames fantasy hockey thread.
3. The Commissioner and Co-Commissioner can only veto trades, if the trade seems unfair.
4. Only players, draft picks, and prospects can be traded.
5. If you trade a draft pick(s), the same amount of draft picks have to come back.
6. If you are to trade a conditional draft pick, please state that when confirming the trade.
7. A trade will not go through if the involved assets are not owned by one or both teams.
Free Agency Rules:
1. A full two day processing period for all free agency pickups.
2. You may pick up any player in the free agency pool that was not picked in the draft. Although, if a prospect is in the free agent pool and is owned by another team, you may
pick them up.
1. Like the NHL, the worst team gets the first option, then will be moved to last after they have picked someone up on waivers. A full two day processing period will happen after a team has picked up a player on waivers.
1. Each season we will be conducting a three-round prospect draft. You may pick any prospect from the last two NHL Entry Drafts. Once you draft a prospect, they will head go down to your prospect pool, where they will stay until you bring them up to your roster or until they play 50 games in the NHL. If you do not bring up a prospect after they have played 50 games in the NHL, they are free game and any team can pick them up in the Free Agency Pool.
Last edited by TherapyforGlencross: 07-27-2012 at
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by TherapyforGlencross