View Single Post
Old
07-07-2012, 04:42 PM
WeridAl
YuckaFlux

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by lakai17 View Post
I don't want to see him or Yukupov on the third line.

I don't understand why Edmonton re-signed Smyth, Hemsky might have to play on the third line due to history, Edmonton are soo soft. I want to add toughness and Hemsky should have value with the talent he has, just signed a 10 million dollar contract for two years, I want him in the top six not on the third line...

Hall-RNH-Eberle
no clue?-Gagner-Yakupov
Smyth-Horcoff-Hemsky <---expensive third line

if I was the coach I would have him in the top six, look how soft that lineup is...
Then why all these Hemsky proposals when his value is low. Edmonton will have Yakupov at least another 7yrs, depending if he makes the team and if he's not traded. Best to ease him in and show of Hemsky. If Hemsky comes back to form and is healthy, teams will be banging at the door to get him and you won't be get these flaming comments on the HF boards.

IMO the Oilers will wait to TC to make any trades, unless someone gives them a ridiculous offer for Hemsky or Gagner. Makes no reason to trade them right now, teams a still evaluating what they have and will need. Teams will get desperate, that's when you make the trade, and the Oilers are not desperate yet.

WeridAl is offline   Reply With Quote