Thread: Value of: Kulikov to Edmonton
View Single Post
Old
07-07-2012, 08:49 PM
Oilers1

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaleSmedsmosStache View Post
Bure, he's not an Edm prospect so he doesn't have great potential. Remember, if you weren't drafted 1st overall, you could never be as goo5 or valuable as the big 4......

Gagner+2nd...just wow
Eberle wasnt a first overall and hes the best of the lot so far so not sure what exactly you are trying to say if i were to guess i would assume it would be along the lines of ... I am jealous. I wish my team had those players. It doesnt matter what anyone proposes in an Edmonton trade I wont like it because its not fair that they have so much young talent. Just a guess but i think its not too far off of the truth.

I wouldnt want Kulikov anyway too pricey to get and we have a decent enough D already without him and can afford to wait on some of our prospects to develop. Before all the haters start in on how bad our D was ill point out that we lost a substantial part of our D core for a large part of the season and when they were healthy our record was above .500. Make of that what u will but Edmonton passes thanks anyway OP.

Oilers1 is offline   Reply With Quote