View Single Post
Old
07-08-2012, 05:09 PM
WhiskeySeven
Bustchenyuk

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forsead View Post
Quite sad that the organization could not make room to an HHOF, a Habs legends, a real winner has a player, a coach and an assistant coach.
Who cares? Michel Therrien is the coach and you have to let him hire the guys he wants.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teufelsdreck View Post
It is an issue and not a trivial one. I assume that Daigneault is qualified but if you polled the members of this board, you might find that a majority would have preferred Robinson. If Therrien is fired again at some point, which would you want?
I wouldn't trust the members of this board to chose what I should eat for breakfast. There are far too many opinions with no logic or critical assessment behind them. Robinson wanted to be an associate or assistant coach? Too bad, who cares. Therrien wanted JJ and Therrien knows best who he wants to work with.

It's not like we're discussing roster players and their objective abilities, these guys are assistant coaches and we'll never know what they contribute and how much. Therrien spoke with Robinson but chose JJ, end of story.

Give it a rest and stop feeding Tony Marinaro's gigantic ego.

WhiskeySeven is offline   Reply With Quote