View Single Post
Old
07-08-2012, 09:22 PM
habspinner

vCash: 500
Hard to say with what we have on defense. I really think that there are some unanswered questions there.

I don't think that anyone besides Gorges at the beginning of the year can handle the big minutes and assignments that will be given Subban. That pairing played almost all the tough minutes last year, and don't see it being split up, besides for Markov - and even then, I think Markov needs to be still eased into things in the second pairing. So, who do you play with Markov? Are we not in the same situation as a while ago with a bunch of Dmen playing on the left side?

Kaberle, Emelin, Markov, Bouillon all play left side. Emelin was not so hot on his right side, and the other 3 are veterans and you can't expect them to switch and do just as well as their natural sides.

Now perhaps I'm wrong in reference of Bouillon, does he play on the right side as well?

As it stands, I'm not quite sure how to make the pairings, except to split up Gorges/Subban, but I also don't know how good of an idea it is.

habspinner is offline   Reply With Quote