View Single Post
Old
07-08-2012, 10:18 PM
JoemAvs

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by CodeBlue View Post
If there was even a snowball's chance in hell of Kessel being dealt to the Avs, it would be Stastny + 1st rounder + prospect going the other way.
And yes, I'm saying that simply out of spite for the clowns on here who think Stastny is worth a king's ransom. It's an even bigger joke than Canucks fans trying to argue that the Leafs have no choice but to trade for Luongo.

And to think other people have the audacity to accuse Leafs fans of overrating their players/prospects. What a joke.

I never said that Stastny for Kessel would be fair value.

We would have to add.

I just listed the only 3 pieces on your roster which make sense in a trade for the Avs if Stastny goes your way.

I would not trade him straight up for Gardiner either.

So thats that. I just pointed out that unless a proposal is build around one of those 3 pieces, the thread is not worth making because it does not fill the Avs needs.

You could maybe maybe add Phaneuf to that group.

So that are 4 guys that could make sense as a return for the Avs.

Everything else is a hell no unless you completely sell out your future (multiple 1sts) or hand us over your complete cupboard of prospects.

The problem ist that it is always the same proposal.

2nd/3rd liners + depth dman + prospects with the ceiling of 2nd linder or 2nd pairing dman + capdump + mid pick for Stastny.

And this does nothing for the Avs. But somehow noone wants to recognize it...

JoemAvs is offline   Reply With Quote