Pacioretty-Desharnais-Cole
Palushaj/Prust-Gomez-Gionta
Moen-Plekanec-Eller
Prust/Palushaj-White-Army

Gorges-Subban
Markov-Emelin
Bouillon-Weber

Kaberle, Nokkelainen, Geoffrion as reserves

Bourque I think will be demoted or traded if possible, I just see him as an odd fit with this team, he's a Gauthier remnant. I think Palushaj played a bit with Gomer last year, and well at times, if the vets have clout I can see the American beating out the Metis. If the Habs can bury Bourque's salary they probably will. That said I hope Bourque makes it in Montreal,...I like Moen-Plekanec-Eller as a top tête à tête line. There is good chemistry between the 3. Eller is a Plekanec like player, he could conceivably become a 40 pt player playing on the wing I think.

If the Habs can get 3 line production, stable defense, and solid goaltending, the season has promise with Tinordi, Leblanc, Gallagher, and Dumont as prospects who will try to fight their way on to the roster. I would love to see Tinordi with Subban going forward, Markov with Gorges, and Emelin with Weber, mixing size and speed, skill and will.

I also could see Pacman moving on to a line with Gomez-Gionta, and Leblanc plaing with DD and Cole.

voyageur is offline   Reply With Quote