Old
07-09-2012, 12:24 PM
Protest
C`est La Vie

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sh0otnSc0re View Post
Lee - I don't see him moving.
Halladay - I don't see him moving unless he asks to be dealt.
Hamels - Keep.
Blanton - Who's going to want that, unless we're eating this season of it?

Victorino - I'd move him, last I heard Yanks/Giants were interested.
Pence - I think they keep him.
Ruiz - I don't see how they could rationalize moving him unless the deal was a steal.
Pierre - Reds were/are interested[not sure if they actually are anymore].
Howard - I think it's wishful thinking that they'd move / be able to move him. I think that's one contract we're stuck with.
I think Halladay would be ok moving to a contender if we're struggling again next year, same with Lee. I don't see them trading Ruiz, but it makes sense because of his career year. Kind of like Pence last year with the Astros.

If Howard regains some form he could be moveable. If you look at the contracts Fielder and Pujols got, his doesn't seem as atrocious as before, and it shows teams are willing to spend that kind of money for power hitters. He also would make sense for an AL club.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justified View Post
Im not sure of Doc's and Lee's contract in which they might be have some type of movement clause. That being said, I think it would be hard to trade Doc now because he is coming off an injury. In order to move Lee Im assuming they would have to take on some of his money. That is why I trade Cole and see if he resigns here in the offseason. He seems like he wants to hit free agency.
I meant next year for Lee/Halladay.

I'm not sure about there contracts either, but if they're pitching well, and the team still isn't winning then I think they'd be willing to move to a contender.

They would probably have to take some of Lee's money, but depending on the team it may not be a ton.

I think if Cole is traded he won't resign here.