Prust - White - Moen
Armstrong, Nokelainen

Gorges - Subban
Markov - Emelin
Bouillon - Kaberle
Diaz

Price
Budaj

I'd try to see if the Pacio - Gomez - Gionta line would still work like it did and keep DD with Cole and put them with Pleks. Bourque could be good on a 3rd line with Eller (like AK was) and if Gallagher has another big camp like last year I'd keep him and put him with those two. A solid 4th line of Prust - White - Moen could be solid and get lots of ice time.

Keep Gorges with Subban. The two russians seem like they could be a real nice fit while we could play with our third pair with Bouillon, Kaberle and Diaz. I'd trade Weber for a pick.

Give Price approx. 65 games and Budaj the rest.
So after 2 horse crap years not only are you promoting Gomez, you are relegating DD to the wing where he has ZERO experience. The DD PACS COLE line was the 6 th best ppg first line in the NHL last year. But hey lets brake it up for SCOTT GOMEZ. Gomez will not be in the Habs line up come fall time. MB said he wouldnt buy him out with a cap hit. He never once said he wouldnt bury his butt in the minors or hope the CBA has an amnesty clause. Gomez is crap. He has no place on this Habs team going forward!

Zorba is offline   Reply With Quote