Go Habs Go

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by VikingNuck View Post
Good for Lars

Here is an article (in danish) where Lars airs his opinion:

http://tv2sport.dk/eller-lettet-over...rakt-afklaring

A few translations of the most important parts:

The interviewer states that it is a small increase in gage compared to last season Lars adds:

"I feel priveliged and lucky. Ofcourse Ive worked hard to get here, but a contract like this is an eyeopener. It makes one aware of how good a life one has.

Eller goes on to state, that contract lenght is more important than bucks in this case.
He feels that he will progress enough in those two years to earn an increase. It seems he does not want more than he is worth.

"The contract length of two years suits me well, as I am still developing as a player.
In two years I expect to have developed that much more, and I will have proved what im worth and which role I have on the team

"It's awesome to be part of the future in Montreal! Im certain the coming season will be better than the last. We have a more competent team, that has learnt from previous mistakes.

All in all he seems to love Montreal, and him and his father always speak of Montreal as the Genesis of hockey. He is humble and aware of the progress he needs to make.
Thanks for the article, looking forward to seeing how good he can be in a couple years.

montreal is offline   Reply With Quote