View Single Post
Old
07-09-2012, 01:26 PM
hockeyfreak7

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish Invictus View Post
Did you watch him during that cold streak? He literally wasn't trying. It was infuriating. This wasn't a cold streak, this was him dogging the hell out of it on the ice.
And Carter never had any such streak with the Flyers?

This will be my last post on this subject-- I only stopped by to point out your very obvious double standard.

You've proved time and time again in this thread that you have two different standards. One that you use to judge players like Semin, and another to judge players like Carter.

For Carter, you have a countless excuses ready to justify his cold streaks, invisibility, and inconsistency. For Semin, you chalk up his cold streaks, invisibility, and inconsistency to laziness and and heartlessness.

I never said you are doing this on purpose-- most times people dont realize that they have a double standard.

That's really all I have to say. It's clear as day that you have a double standard, and I couldnt care less if you admit it. I'm not trying to bash you or your character-- I'm just trying to make you realize that you are being unfair to Semin.

hockeyfreak7 is offline   Reply With Quote