View Single Post
Old
07-09-2012, 03:35 PM
Rocket of Russia
Needs more Tang

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ducks DVM View Post
Hi. Said previous poster here. You're refusing to connect some rather obvious dots here. Step 1 - Perry won't bring back Neal, Malkin and friends. Step 2 - that means you look at the other assets the Penguins have to trade for Perry. Step 3 - the assets other than Neal, Malkin and friends are inferior to the assets that other teams will offer for Perry.

It's pretty basic really. The pieces that the Ducks would want are off limits. The pieces that aren't won't win a bidding war. So therefore, there's no point even discussing it.
How can the two of you continue to say I'm the one missing something? You're still stating exactly what I'm correcting. Crosby, Malkin, Letang, etc. are not on the block for Perry because they are worth more than Perry in the given scenario (one in which he is not resigning and will hit the open market in 2013), NOT because said Pit players are off-limits. Staal and Hossa were used as examples. You can stop pretending you didn't know what the original point was now.

Edit: I bolded the last part for you, because you continued to do exactly what I said in your very next post. I can use the edit function instead of addressing your "I got the last word in" mentality and flip-flop argument positions.

Last edited by Rocket of Russia: 07-09-2012 at 04:33 PM.
Rocket of Russia is offline   Reply With Quote