Old
07-09-2012, 07:43 PM
Saugus
Ecrasez l'infame!

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Saugus
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyle evs48 View Post
We don't have to look back at any of the memorable moments from these playoffs and think about Zach

He wasn't a part of any of them
He had a couple big moments. In Game 6 against Florida it was his backcheck that nullified a quality chance against and led to Zajac's OT goal. Clarkson's planking goal was caused by Parise driving to the net with the puck. He had a huge PP goal against the Rangers, and his empty netters can't be overlooked, they iced two games in that series.

I'm all for saying we'll be fine moving forward without him, but let's cut down on the revisionism. We don't need to toss Parise into the memory hole 1984 style.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vilgraining View Post
I just hope Henrique doesn't have a sophomore slump, because everything is how it's OK Parise left, we have Henrique. Expectations are a b****
That's the one thing I'm scared of. What if Henrique slumps next season, or worse, what if he's a flash in the pan and never raises his game beyond what we saw? We need him to exceed what he showed this season and become a dynamic player in his own right.

Saugus is offline   Reply With Quote