View Single Post
Old
07-09-2012, 08:00 PM
Jepprey
Creeper

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by FjordToBoard View Post
I guess you haven't been keep track that every Edm to (insert team here) trade involves Hemsky. The consensus drawn from that is that Edmonton fans are tired of dealing with a guy so fragile he is a detriment to the team. As an Avs fan I know how frustrating that can be. Peter Mueller is a great skill guy and before his injury had all the upside in the world. Returning to the lineup this year he didn't dazzle anyone and had everyone on the edge of their seat wondering when the next concussion that would end his career would come. The same could be said with Hemsky and his injury prone past.

With every post including Hemsky for whichever player said Oilers fan wants it gets a bit more irritating. Throwing your trash into the backyard of someone else and expecting them to throw back gold is asking a bit much.
Yeah, I don't think you get the point we are making here. You are generalizing the whole fanbase for trying to get rid of Hemsky, when in reality it's ONE HF poster that has been making these proposals. lol.

Jepprey is offline   Reply With Quote