View Single Post
Old
07-10-2012, 12:12 AM
JS19
Four Kicks

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grant123 View Post
I think Calgary (Feaster, not fans) may be interested in Connolly though. He hasn't work out in Toronto, but (assuming TSN has players positions listed correctly) Hudler is now your best center (or does he play wing now?) and Connolly would have the 2nd highest points total of all centers on Calgary. Or do you plan on keeping Cammi in the middle?

HF fans will be irate, but I think Connolly will garner some serious interest this offseason. Teams like Anaheim and Chicago are in need of a #2 center and both could be interested. And with how far most teams are from the cap still, he can easily slide into most teams line ups.
Connolly isn't going to garner any interest...Chicago and Anaheim are looking for players like Derek Roy to be their 2nd line C, not Scrub Connolly. Plus, tell me who's going to gamble assets for a guy with a history like Tim's? (Know something: He didn't work out with the Isles, had a one-hit wonder of a season with the Sabres and was still maligned by the fans, and he still didn't work out with the Leafs).

Connolly has negative value.

JS19 is offline   Reply With Quote