Thread: Speculation: Shane Doan (Re-signs with Yotes)
View Single Post
Old
07-09-2012, 11:28 PM
sketch22

vCash: 2893
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Psycho T View Post
Which is a joke if your the GM, I am going to purposefulness let the team I am in charge of fail so I can fire the coach who I don't think is good enough without much outcry or 2nd guessing. All signs of a GM who as Crazy Ike said is weak and not doing his job.
Or that Bowman wasn't allowed to fire Q and was forced to appease him. Bowman has at least one boss (Rocky) and if you what has been reported is true probably a few more (McD and the other accountants). If Bowman's boss wants to keep the coach around for another season there is nothing Stan can do about it.

Quote:
If you think the coach isn't good enough then you fire him and replace him. 2 of the last 5 Cup winners (Pit and LA) changed coaches during their Cup winning years.
That is only true of the owner. GM's don't own the team, they report to the owner. If the Owner wants to keep the coach around then the GM has to keep the coach around.

Quote:
Bowman seems to me that he is too weak, not smart enough or not good enough to get the job done.

I don't want the he has talked to all the big FA excuse either, his job is to improve the team not talk about improving the team, actions speak louder then words, and his actions are that he has yet to bring in a real difference maker for this team since taking over and that the holes this team has are not filled.
There were maybe 3 real difference makers in this UFA pool. So according to you so far only Minny's GM has done a good job?

sketch22 is offline   Reply With Quote