View Single Post
Old
07-09-2012, 11:44 PM
Bluesnatic27

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattyMo35 View Post
If hypothetically both players were to make the exact same amount, play for the exact same length of time, and we're doing this in a vacuum where I have no personal attachment or sentiment for Pietro, Weber and a 1st would be very difficult to turn down. Realistically, right now if Nashville offered Weber and a first for Pietro I would say absolutely not simply because he only has one year left before he hits UFA, and then you have to get in a bidding war. Right now, Weber is the better of the two. Pietro still has a lot of room to grow though, and will be an RFA for at least 4 more years. Also, we drafted him, he's friends with a lot of the guys, and he's been a huge part of the turn around of this team. Weber is not THAT much better in order to make up for those things. I really hope Pietro is a life long Blue. He has annual Norris candidate written all over him. He does everything well. I'm sure Preds fans would think we're crazy though lol
I'm not going to lie, if Weber goes UFA and the Blues land him, I might explode from laughter simply from the cries I would here in Nashville