View Single Post
Old
07-10-2012, 12:50 AM
SnipeShow91

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by northvanman View Post
It will be interesting to see what they do with the divisions. The East, which includes Nipissing, currently has one more team than the West and it makes sense to put Laurentian in the same division as Nipissing.

Assuming they maintain two divisions, the only alignment that would seem to make sense is this:

Laurentian joins the East, and U of T and Ryerson shift to the West, resulting in 10 teams in each division. This seems like the best option to me, since you now would have the four Toronto/Toronto areas teams together in the same division (Ryerson, U of T, UOIT, and York), and you keep Nipissing and Laurentian together.

Laurentian's previous incarnation was in the West, so if their new entry was to join the West, you would think Nipissing would move with them, in which case I guess UOIT could switch to the East. This one really doesn't make a lot of sense to me, but is a potential plan B.
UOIT will never go to the east. They would be in it already if they wanted to me. They wanted to be in the West, even though if you are UQTR, RMC, McGill, Queen's and Concordia, Oshawa comes before Toronto. Ryerson could move West, because of the old rivalries between UofT and Queen's/McGill/RMC.

SnipeShow91 is offline   Reply With Quote