View Single Post
Old
07-10-2012, 04:59 AM
Ola

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbara Underhill View Post
I think he has to be kept out of this deal, kid should replace Dubinsky but hopefully with more upside.
Like I said above, I agree.

And I can't also help to feel that its a bit unnecessary if it would happen.

From our point of view, what would be a perfect deal -- value aside -- for us? Like, lets say that we are giving up alot, what's the perfect package we can put together?

I would say that it would be something like: Dubinsky, Thomas, Erixon and two-three 1st.

1. We would not be in cap hell.

2. We would substitute Dubinsky with Nash on last years roster. In other words, we would become a instant contender.

3. We would still have a farm. JT Miller. McIlrath. Fasth.

I much rather give up the assets above, than Hagelin, Anisimov and co. Heck I don't even want to give up Dubinsky, but I guess that's a must.

------------------

Now, Howson would of course never accept that offer. He want that value, but, I guess, like players like Kreider, Hagelin, MDZ and co instead of Thomas, Erixon, and two-three 1st. But the value is most certainly there for us to make a "perfect" deal for Nash.

I can't help to dream for Slats to be able to put together a three-way deal of some form. IE, CBJ does not want a D in Erixon? Would EDM give up Pääjärvi for Erixon? I would say that they have about the same value. And so forth. Who could C. Thomas and a 1st get us? Boedker? Jacob Josefsson? One of STL's boatload of wingers? Couldn't something be worked out???