DrinkFightFlyers
Grave Before Shave

vCash: 50
Send a message via AIM to DrinkFightFlyers
Quote:
Originally Posted by Codith View Post
I can tell you a few things

A) I can't ****ing wait to see the Schenn brothers knocking people out of games

B) Couts will put up better numbers simply because IMO he has more skill, outside of his defensive abilities this guy is a magician with the puck, he just hasn't be able to exploit it yet in the bigs.

C) Schenn will be the Mike Richards type, he will score bigger goals than Couts, probably will take more spotlight from him even though Couts might put up better numbers

Fact is we have two unreal guys who will definitely have some major impact over the next few years. If we keep Laughton I think you add another guy in the mix who is similar to these two. Which when you think of it is pretty unreal
I think this is a pretty fair assessment (assuming they progress according to their projections). I don't think Laughton really will fit on this team unless he or someone else is moved to wing. My guess is someone gets moved to wing and then when Briere's contract is up Laughton gets moved up to the big club and takes on third line duties, likely with Couturier as a 2c and Schenn playing on Giroux's wing on the top line. Pure speculation, but that is how I see it going down.

DrinkFightFlyers is online now   Reply With Quote