Pacioretty-Desharnais-Cole
Palushaj/Prust-Gomez-Gionta
Moen-Plekanec-Eller
Prust/Palushaj-White-Army

Gorges-Subban
Markov-Emelin
Bouillon-Weber

Kaberle, Nokkelainen, Geoffrion as reserves

Bourque I think will be demoted or traded if possible, I just see him as an odd fit with this team, he's a Gauthier remnant. I think Palushaj played a bit with Gomer last year, and well at times, if the vets have clout I can see the American beating out the Metis. If the Habs can bury Bourque's salary they probably will. That said I hope Bourque makes it in Montreal,...I like Moen-Plekanec-Eller as a top tête à tête line. There is good chemistry between the 3. Eller is a Plekanec like player, he could conceivably become a 40 pt player playing on the wing I think.

If the Habs can get 3 line production, stable defense, and solid goaltending, the season has promise with Tinordi, Leblanc, Gallagher, and Dumont as prospects who will try to fight their way on to the roster. I would love to see Tinordi with Subban going forward, Markov with Gorges, and Emelin with Weber, mixing size and speed, skill and will.

I also could see Pacman moving on to a line with Gomez-Gionta, and Leblanc plaing with DD and Cole.
You're giving Gomez the 2nd line Center spot but you're demoting Bourque to the minors?

The same Bourque who was put in an messed up situation on a circus team with a messed up staff and frustrated players and indeed played poorly, just like everyone else outside the first line? And after half a season and many years left on his contract, you'll demote him to the minors? Did the Métis sleep with your sister?

gillyguzzler is offline   Reply With Quote