View Single Post
Old
07-10-2012, 11:16 AM
NYR Sting
Heart and Soul

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliffy1814 View Post
He broke the third jersey story and also wrote an article in about Torts being a good fit for the Rangers 6 months before it actually happened. The guy was writing for BleacherReport for years. Not some random crackpot although could be looking for some followers.

He lives in my town (hazlet)...Maybe I'll drive around and look for a guy jogging wearing a Ranger t shirt and get some answers !
A year and a half before it happened, I was talking about Richards, how the Rangers desperately needed him, and how I was positive it would happen. That doesn't make me a source. It just means I can put two and two together. Saying the Rangers are going to get Nash is much the same thing. A lot of evidence to believe that it is going to happen one way or another. I hope not, and I'd love to be wrong about that one, but if it does happen, it doesn't mean this guy had a source. If it happens today at lunch, then maybe he does. If it happens in a week or two, it means he doesn't know anything.

But, yeah, I think everything that has happened to this point means it is pretty likely the Rangers will get Nash sooner or later. Those of us against the move, like myself, should just hope now that the package is as painfree as possible.