View Single Post
Old
07-10-2012, 11:46 AM
voyageur
Registered lunatic

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by gillyguzzler View Post
You're giving Gomez the 2nd line Center spot but you're demoting Bourque to the minors?

The same Bourque who was put in an messed up situation on a circus team with a messed up staff and frustrated players and indeed played poorly, just like everyone else outside the first line? And after half a season and many years left on his contract, you'll demote him to the minors? Did the Métis sleep with your sister?
Everyone knows Gomez and Gionta came as a tandem...so it seems unlikely that as long as Gionta is here, Gomez will be moved. I am not a Gomez fan, I think it was classless on his part to take Saku's number at first chance. I'd take Saku and Teemu any day over Gomez-Gionta, but the Habs front office has a love affair with Americans right now, hence my comment (the métis slept with my grandfather for the record Gomez has succeeded in a Habs uniform, it was just so long ago that few remember. Every game I watched last year, Bourque looked terrible, out of sync, like he was drunk on skates (subjective). He definitely lacks defensive acumen, so where does he fit? There is chemistry with a lot of the other players on the team (Desharnais-Pacioretty, Gomez-Gionta, Eller-Moen), Bouque has to find a way to complement some of these players, if he can not, the boo birds will run him out of town before management does. I hope, as I said before, he succeeds.

voyageur is offline   Reply With Quote