View Single Post
Old
07-10-2012, 04:00 PM
drewcon40

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pizza View Post
Not at all. I was trying to be conservative.

Give me the math where adding Nash significantly up grades our offense over where you say I was being generous?

Then lets try and factor in the intangibles. Which I know is hard to do, but no one can argue the chemistry in the current group.

And for those of us worried about injuries, how do we know Nash is not injured at some point. Injuries happen to big name players too.
Nash injured? Come on..

Rick Nash' tears cure cancer. Too bad he has never cried.

Rick Nash counted to infinity - twice.

Rick Nash does not hunt because the word hunting infers the probability of failure. Rick Nash goes killing.

If you can see Rick Nash, he can see you. If you can't see Rick Nash you may be only seconds away from death.

Rick Nash sold his soul to the devil for his rugged good looks and unparalleled martial arts ability. Shortly after the transaction was finalized, Chuck roundhouse kicked the devil in the face and took his soul back. The devil, who appreciates irony, couldn't stay mad and admitted he should have seen it coming. They now play poker every second Wednesday of the month.

When the Boogeyman goes to sleep every night he checks his closet for Rick Nash.

Rick Nash built a time machine and went back in time to stop the JFK assassination. As Oswald shot, Rick Nash met all three bullets with his beard, deflecting them. JFK's head exploded out of sheer amazement.

Rick Nash has already been to Mars; that's why there are no signs of life there.

They once made a Rick Nash toilet paper, but it wouldn't take ***** from anybody.

A blind man once stepped on Rick Nash' shoe. Chuck replied, "Don't you know who I am? I'm Rick Nash!" The mere mention of his name cured this man blindness. Sadly the first, last, and only thing this man ever saw, was a fatal roundhouse delivered by Rick Nash.

**Stolen from the Chuck Norris jokes - hence why "Chuck" appears.

Oh and Stugots, please do not take this post literally. How was the beach, yesterday, Pizza?