View Single Post
Old
07-10-2012, 09:17 PM
kirby11

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by jBuds View Post
"worried about him" is even too harsh. More concerned about him than Ennis is more apropos. I don't dislike his game, I just believe that Ennis is more suited for this imminent role increase than he is. Ennis has been around longer, knows the system, and has proven he can be an asset for us in some form (even if worst case scenario happens, and he has to go back to wing)...we know he can play wing and create and produce and make us better.

Even when he wasn't creating offensively, something impressed me about Hodgson. I think he will be fine, too. But he is more of an unknown as a player here than Ennis. Not as a center...they're about equal in that sense HERE.

The general lack of a more proven guy in the mix - anywhere in the mix - bothers me about this coming season. Doesn't have to be a top liner, just another older body who has years of experience down the middle. But I am beyond more than willing to try the two of them with the ultimate goal understandably a few years away.
Gotcha. and I agree with the last part, we're really relying on the kids as things stand right now.

kirby11 is offline   Reply With Quote