View Single Post
Old
07-10-2012, 11:23 PM
THE HOFF

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habs View Post
Are you kidding me? How many players could this team not sign because of numbnuts? Tinordi? I think this is all Timmins, I wouldn't give an ounce of credit to PG, and who wouldn't have kept Price over Halak?

Good riddance, the guy had zero communication skills, and treated a lot of players rudely and without any professionalism. Cammy was traded during a ****ing game!
to be fair, quite a few people at the time, including me. I wasn't convinced Price would become THAT much better than halak (I considered Halak to be better at the time) but I also thought Price would fetch a great return if packaged properly . To be Honest as much as I like Eller, I still feel we should have gotten more out of that situation ; having 2 legit long term starting goalies. I imagined that price ''could'' become better (he already showed how good he can be and its great... he's now the better of the two, no doubt) but I thought we'd have the ''neal'' or ''staal'' or ''something special'' that would still tip the balance in our favor if we had traded price.

THE HOFF is offline   Reply With Quote