View Single Post
07-11-2012, 01:09 PM
Join Date: Jan 2009
Originally Posted by
I've watched Genoway several times, in person, with the Aeros...
He struggles to keep up with the speed of the AHL game. He will always struggle with the speed of the NHL game.
Opinion: It is the same old story with a "prospect" like this... They looked great in college, which is roughly 80% of the speed of the NHL. They do OK in the AHL, which is roughly 90% of the speed of the NHL. They will never amount to much in the NHL, because that remaining 10% requires assets that the prospect in question does not possess.
Arrogant Statement: If Benoit Pouliot had the processing power of my brain, he would be a perennial 50-60 goal, 100 point player. If I had the physical assets of Benoit Pouliot, I'd be making millions in the NHL.
Pouliot's body + Brunette brain = perfect NHL player.
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by nickschultzfan