Thread: Speculation: Mike Komisarek, bounce back year?
View Single Post
Old
07-11-2012, 01:22 PM
Liminality

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crash Test Domi View Post
I really think and hope Komisarek is going to bounce back this year. First year with Leafs had a major injury, second year or third year with Leafs was accused of hitting a girl and was just completely lost under Wilson.

He was #1 shutdown guy in Montreal, then came to the circus that is Toronto and flopped miserably, for whatever reasons.

I think playing systems under Carlysle will get him back to his old form, because that run-n-gun style of Wilson he was like a chicken with no head.

Anyone else rooting for him to succeed this time? Because if you saw him Montreal, you know what his potential is. He's always been a team first guy, hence his beatings from Lucic.
It's very possible with the coaching change. It's all on Komisarek to work with Barb on his skating and improve on doing his role.

I think when he tries to do too much he gets overwhelmed. He could prove to be a pretty good shutdown pair with Holzer if that's how the lines end up out of camp.

He's also only played 154 games in the last 3 years, hopefully he is less injured next year.

Liminality is offline   Reply With Quote