View Single Post
Old
07-11-2012, 01:37 PM
Skraut

vCash: 500
Highlights of this past season

Hello Blackhawks fans,

As I'm sure many of you are aware, there is Central Division tweet-up taking place on July 28th in Columbus. http://frozennotes.com/2012/05/13/su...sion-tweet-up/ As part of the festivities, I've been asked to put together a highlight video which encompasses the entire division.

I'm a Jackets fan who has put together a number of videos of the team in the past. So while I have plenty of highlights of the Blackhawks being awesome against Columbus this past season (Especially Stalberg), I want to make sure I don't miss spectacular hits, goals, fights, or saves that may have happened throughout the season. I didn't see enough of the other teams in the Central and want to make sure I create a video which accurately captures the season from the perspective of a Chicago fan.

I thought I could turn to the NHL's "Top 10" videos that they put out every week during the season, however just most of the things in this league, if it didn't happen in Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, New York, or Washington, the league didn't notice it happened. That is why I'm turning to you fine folks to make sure I include the highlights that you guys and gals think are best.

So if you have something that you think should be included in the video, please share it here. Please help me narrow down my search by including the date of the game, and if possible an approximate game time it happened. I'm obviously looking for anything spectacular, but also things that might have been career milestones: first goals, hat tricks, 100th goals, 250th point etc. Important games or moments, or anything that was a memorable or defined to the season to you.

Thanks again,

Tom Larrow
Skraut

Skraut is offline   Reply With Quote