View Single Post
Old
07-11-2012, 04:20 PM
WildcatMapleLeafs28

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by welcometothebigshow2 View Post
Mark my words... But Samuel Roussy will not make the Wildcats next year. McGurty is questionable same with Wood. If there is something I have learned over the years at different training camps, (dont know what Flynn does), but if there are younger guys who are even close to the same level, they will take the younger guys. Right now I personnally see the defence as:
Downe-Melindy
Racine-Emond
Sweeney-Labbe
McGurty-Wood
Those last four spots could really go to any defenseman on their protected list. It really is about who performs best in camp. The top four is obviously set for now but you could ask various different people in the Q world and they would give you a different opinion on who will be in these bottom spots.
Yes, I agree. Usually in that case , they choose the younger player but not when your planning on contending which they are. Flynn usually keeps 24-25 players out of camp , a few more than most teams. With training camp being one of the most fierce and competitive in while surely he'll keep 8 D and 14 forwards. IMO, Downe , Melindy , Racine , Emond , Roussy , McGurty , Wood and Sweeney will all stick. Don't think there's a chance in hell Labbe is ahead of any of those guys. However, anything can happen and this is only my opinion on the matter. We will see soon enough

WildcatMapleLeafs28 is offline   Reply With Quote