View Single Post
Old
07-11-2012, 06:51 PM
Sharks4Life

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by hockeyball View Post
The real problem is that he has zero chemistry with Boyle. He's such a solid d-man that he can still play his game even with a partner he has limited chemistry with, but he's not going to be improved by playing with Boyle.

Vlasic is not Weber, he is not going to create for himself very often, but paired with the right partner he can absolutely be a 30p player. He showed that with Blake, and he showed that with Burns. Stuart will be paired with Boyle (which is good since Boyle needs a more physical partner) and that means Vlasic will be with Burns. Ideal situation for him and barring injury he's going to have a career season. Getting him locked up now is incredibly smart.
My point exactly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJeasy View Post
If you go to behindthenet, you will find that using him on the PP is like throwing a bucket of ice water on the PP. He drags the whole unit down relative to other players. Guys like Demers and Braun don't have the same drag effect. That was even true in his 36 pt year. The measure to use if GF60.
Im a little confused here as I wasn't saying he should have more time on the PP, all I said was that he isn't going to be racking up free loader points with a partner like boyle who isn't gonna pass to anyone other than a scoring capable forward...for the most part atleast.

Sharks4Life is offline   Reply With Quote