View Single Post
Old
07-11-2012, 07:13 PM
Giroux tha Damaja

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Giroux tha Damaja
Quote:
Originally Posted by moosehead81 View Post
Actually, I don't see a reference to Holmgren or anybody else in Flyers management anywhere in my comment; however, I think I can personally retain any anger and bitterness I may feel towards the apparent lack of a plan and the attempts by Flyers management to grab bag anything that may come along. Trust me, if Morrow was made available, the Flyers would try to grab him, given there's not much else out there. This is the way an organization without a plan operates and how has that fared so far in the last how many years?
They didn't get rid of Mike Richards because he didn't fit what they liked in a player, quite the contrary it would appear. And I don't see anything wrong with being adaptable or opportunistic, so long as there is some general philosophy or approach. I have gone on record as disliking the degree of roster turnover with Holmgren as a permanent state of affairs, so that is somewhat talking out of both sides of my mouth to be fair and honest. As for their success, they've been far more successful than most teams in through out their whole history.

Giroux tha Damaja is offline   Reply With Quote