View Single Post
Old
07-11-2012, 07:21 PM
Grant
LL Genius

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by trublu16 View Post
I agree with that. I think he would be a very good 3rd line center. But I did notice that he does not play a lot of SH situations, with only getting 0:41 sh TOI/G last season. So that makes me wonder if he is not that good defensively or just not trustworthy in the SH situations. But I notice that he a 50%+ FO guy (52%), can put the points up(47 pts), and he hits(117) with low penalty minutes(22). So I would say if it only would cost us a 2nd and a B-prospect. I would think that Hitch could turn Bozak in to a highly effective 3rd line center. With our organizational depth at center position being very low right now, it could be a low risk high reward play for the Blues. And it also help that he is not making all that much (1.5 mil), for hockey players.
I'm not certain but I think that is because he was used as our #1 center. Didn't play in shorthanded so right after our penalty he could be out there flying with Phil Kessel. Looking at the top centers in the league, most seemed to play in the 0:00 to 1:30 range shorthanded per game.

Grant is offline   Reply With Quote