Thread: Proposal: Edmonton - New Jersey
View Single Post
Old
07-11-2012, 09:18 PM
Missionhockey

vCash: 500
I would prefer to give up Tallinder but I think I still might do it, especially if this is true.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegnaRouy View Post
This really surprised me. And I'm not sure this is the same thing the O.P was willing to hear. But I didn't know this guy was quite the agitator til' I saw him play live. Ales F***ing Hemsky is quite the trash talker. Some of the stuff I hear while watching a game live. ( BTW I say this is agitating because Ales Hemsky, a guy who's apparently a "softy" by HFBoards standard, can really get into the heads of opposing teams)

To the Flames " Nice hit, but I'm still here so I guess it's not very effective huh? Being in a Canadian market you should know if you don't finish those checks, you'll hear about it( I still think he should of said " eh " instead of huh )."

To the Flames: " Now that was a flashy athletic move! Too bad you went left and I went right ( the next shift where Hemsky had another chance to score on kipper after this goal, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yIr7-6gx6s "

To the wilds : " Why so conservative?( my favorite LOL! )"

To Ovechkin( during his 65 goal season ) : " You score goals? Too bad I'm not passing to you, I could use some " cherry pickers " on my team to pad my stats "

To me it's funny because Hemsky had been our biggest offensive threat for years( Before we had Hall, Eberle, RNH ). So it was an easy task for teams to beat us. " shut down Hemmer ". But like I said, I was very surprise of all the trash talking after a nice play by Hemmer. But I also understood why teams tried to do " more " than just shut him down lately.

Missionhockey is offline   Reply With Quote