Thread: Proposal: Give Plekanec a chance?
View Single Post
Old
07-11-2012, 09:48 PM
otto bond

vCash: 500
Give Plekanec a chance?

Well I ask a simple question. Give PLekanec the #1 spot at center.
Many like Plekanec and some not so much while others are indifferent.

Personally I'm indifferent, I like Plekanec, solid two way player with average size. He's not gonna beat you with brute force, he's gonna beat you with speed trough the transition. What's is role, 1st PP, 1st PK, vs top defensive pairs and most time top lines.

Why I ask, well I have dreamed a bit about the return Plekanec could fetch. Then again, there been some pretty awful proposal involving him. He's been such a honest player that is very underrated by some hab fan and mostly by other teams' fans.

Looking at the wingers we have, he doesn't seem to have the right type of wingers to play with. Cole and Pacioretty are our top wingers but Desharnais is perfect between the two.
Bourque you is the right type of winger, well in theory he is but the result are terrible. I say very little chemistry between the two and that some time is just the way it is.
Gionta is our top winger after Cole and Pacioretty but he too just didn't look great together. Gionta last produce with Gomez , always did and probebly will again.

That leave us with what?

otto bond is offline   Reply With Quote