View Single Post
Old
07-11-2012, 10:17 PM
joe89

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliteprospects
En pådrivare av stora mått och uppfattades att jämt ligga före i tanken ute på isen tack vare sin spelförståelse.
Yeah, I can see why that sentence didn't go too well in google translate. Basically says that he pushed his teammates (i.e. leadership qualities) and was perceived as being one step ahead of his opposition all the time due to his hockey sense.

At a quick google search I found this little piece, it's an interview with three of his old teammates from Skellefteå talking about a little bit of everything. There are some quotes about him there.

Quote:
– He was a tough and driving force both as a player and later on as a coach. A guy younger players like Lars-Gunnar ”Krobbe” Lundberg, Hardy Nilsson and others were looking up to.

– He was very allround as a player, maybe not a great goal scorer but otherwise complete. ”Akka” was also a very good skater and a bit before his time tactically.
Also says that his line was called the "mosquito line" and that they were really three centers playing together, but the coach decided that "Akka" was going to play as center.

Hope that helps.

joe89 is offline   Reply With Quote