View Single Post
Old
07-12-2012, 08:31 AM
swimmer77
Post Oates

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RandyHolt View Post
I think it says something to me that VV has entered the Roberts school of workouts. If you were a lazy facker, would you even bother? Or just bust open yet another bag of Dorito's and put it off until next year.

It sounds like he is rededicating himself to getting better. Everyone is able to change. He is hitting that age when one cannot just get by on youthful skills alone.

It appears Ribeiro changed. Those bad apple philly boys got rings. I think this past winter, we saw Semin growing up. Maybe even Ovi too. If VV doesnt want to give any effort, he can run the Ferris Wheel in Hershey and it won't strap our cap a bit.

Good signing, borderline great because we have NO FACKING SCORING LINE WINGERS behind Ovi, and this a near no risk move to try for a remedy.
Agree here. Everyone matures differently and listening to his interview gives me hope that he is self aware. Maybe he needs the right coach to show more appreciation for when he does things right. IDK. But WW sounded excited to get underway with Oates as his coach. He's still young and there is time to grow up here. I'm okay with the risk at near league minimum.

swimmer77 is offline   Reply With Quote