View Single Post
Old
07-12-2012, 09:39 AM
hockey365

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Writer View Post
That was before one chief scout was hired by Hockey Canada in 2010 and is responsible for dishing out the invites to selection camp. If you are not familiar with who the chief scout is for HC, I suggest you do some digging into his unimpressive record, both with HC and his previous experience in the NHL as a head scout.
Yup, did some homework, can we start a petition to have K.P replaced???? Poor Edmonton!!!!

I wasn't too happy that HC didn't invite Moose Fred Gauthier. He would be the ideal candidate for P.K and 4th line centre. I thought it was because he played Midget AAA last season or because he didn't have a good U-17 tournament last winter. These 2 factors might of played against him. But they should of invited him to take a closer look, but........ scouting is an opinion!!!

Besides that on the Qc side, the scouting team invited all the usual suspects.

Hopefully, K.P will listen to the folks around him. The CND team would benefit from 2 to 3 of these 95 born players. Not just a little, A LOT!!!

I'll light a candle this weekend at church, so K.P gets Divine intervention from the ice rink up above!!!!